- All citizens who do not have a card for withdrawing money from ATMs, should submit when they are in the bank REQUEST to receive a card. Then with that card they will be able to withdraw their money from their bank’s ATM.
All citizens who have bank cards to avoid crowds and protect their health, it is RECOMMENDED to withdraw their money from ATMs from their bank. Those who have an account in Tutunska, in the ATMs of Tutunsa Bank, those who have in Stopanska in the ATMs of Stopanska Banka, those who have o Komercijalna in the ATMs in Komercijalna Banka, etc.
- If you go to the Bank to get your money, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK OR IF YOU DON’T HAVE A MASK, YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE SHOULD BE COVERED AND BE ON THE RIGHT TIME. BEFORE YOU ENTER, MAKE DISINFECTION OF YOUR HANDS WITH THE MEANS THAT ARE ACCESSING TO THE BANK.
For those who do not have cards and will go to the bank to withdraw their money, the following must be taken into account. The money will be given in alphabetical order on YOUR SURNAME:
ON MONDAY (04.05.2020) – LETTERS A, B, C, D, D
(On this day, only those whose surnames start with these letters can take money in a bank. For example: Ametovski, Ahmetovski, Bahamovski, Beratovski, Vulkanovski, etc., etc.)
- TUESDAY (05.05.2020) – THE LETTERS Ѓ, Е, Ж, З, Ѕ, И, Ј, К, Л
(On this day, only those whose surnames start with these letters can take money in a bank. For example: Elemkovski, Ilhanovski, Jakupovski, Kamberovski, etc., etc.)
- WEDNESDAY (06.05.2020) – THE LETTERS Љ, M, N, Њ, O, P; Р
(On this day, only those whose surnames start with these letters can take money in a bank. For example: Ljatifovski, Magberovski, Nehatovski, Omerovski, Prilepski, Rankovski, etc., etc.)
- ON THURSDAY (07.05.2020) – THE LETTERS S, T, S, U, F, X, C, C, J, S
(In this en can take money in a bank, only those whose surnames start with these letters. For example: Senatovski, Tetovski, Urmetovski, Fiatovski, Hadzi, Creshovski, Shabaovski, etc., etc.)
PLEASE HAVE INTO ACCOUNT THAT THEY ARE LETTERS
ON YOUR SURNAME, NOT NAME
The information is taken from the website of the National Bank of the Republic of Northern Macedonia. They are processed and summarized according to the needs of the local population